Prepare arrives weapons Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
The new Harry Potter title will be in stores by the hand of Koch Media.
Tecmo Koei Europe finalizing the details of the upcoming release of "Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce" on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 from Sony, which will be released in the first quarter of 2010. The return of the popular franchise that has generated many sequels and related products which combined have generated global sales of more than 18 million units. This time up to four users can experience the tactical action combat in a completely new appearance.
With Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce up to four friends can meet online to experience the fighting tactical action of a totally new ways. Forming a team, players will travel to different cities throughout imperial China to participate in missions and coordinated assaults to conquer used heavily protected fortresses and colossal beasts beat. Be one of the best warriors of history and struggle together.
• Action to combat online for up to four players in cooperative and competitive mode.
• Be one of the best warriors of history and struggle as a team to conquer heavily protected fortresses, infiltrate enemy strongholds, and more.
• New air combat. Struggle for land and air. The enemy used the terrain and space wisely and will attack from almost any direction.
• New transformations "Fury" which feature the characters attacks and supernatural abilities even more, as the speed of light or the ability to fly.
• Create and modify weapons using supplies made in the battle. Equip your warrior with whatever weapons they manage to create.
• New missions and additional downloadable content.
• Online play supports cooperative games and one to one, in addition to text and voice chat.
• You can choose up to 3 AI-controlled officers who fight with you in single player mode.
• Meng Huo appears in the struggle as a new playable character.
• Access to new official charts for improvement.
The game will arrive in the first quarter of 2010 Castilian texts and manual labor of Koch Media.